Technical Systems Analyst
Location: North London
Permanent Full Time
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
The Technical Systems Analyst will conduct a variety of IT-related activities under the supervision of the Head of IT. Enhancing existing software programmes to improve operational efficiencies, as well as building and implementing new in-house solutions, will be part of this role. In addition to being a vital part of continuing IT system upgrades, the Technical Systems Analyst will be involved in upgrading the current security infrastructure.
- Assist in the upkeep, execution, and delivery of technical projects in accordance with corporate needs and strategic strategies.
• Conduct technical research as part of the implementation of an IT project
• Collaborate with top stakeholders and external partners successfully.
• Follow ITIL protocols and procedures to track project progress.
• Collaborate with development teams to translate user needs into designs.
• Use software tools to maintain all IT knowledge and projects related documents
- Monitor attacks, intrusions and unusual, unauthorised, or illegal activity
- Investigate security alerts and provide incident response
- Assist in creation, implementation, and management of security solutions
- eep up to date with latest cyber security technologies
- Configure and maintain business system API’s
- Collaborate with 3rd party vendors to diagnose, reproduce, and resolve technical problems
- Setup and configure Desktops, Laptops, Printers, IP Phones, VPN accounts and other network related devices.
- Perform backup and restores procedures on MS SQL databases
- Resolve issues on Microsoft application (O365, Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Support users effectively on various in-house applications to maintain BAU
- Log all support calls into in-house ticketing system and ensure resolution in a timely manner
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in IT related subject
- Proven experience in an IT related support role
- Good analytical, problem solving and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent organizational skills: to manage a busy, ever- changing list of project and IT tasks
- Good understanding in project methodologies and data analysis
- Good knowledge on LAN/WAN/TCP/IP infrastructure
- Good Knowledge on network firewalls: NAT/VPN/VLANS/DMZ
- Understanding of web application firewalls, sandboxing technologies
- Ability to analyse vulnerabilities in hardware infrastructures
- Ability to perform network troubleshooting
- Keen to improve and expand their knowledge on cyber security
- SQL query writing on MS SQL databases
- Experience in Windows 10 as well as Server 2012 and 2016
- Proficient in Microsoft office products
- Exposure/Knowledge of coding with a desire to advance skills in this area
Closing date for applications: January 31, 2022
Apply for this job