Retail/ Customer Service
Temporary Full Time
Salary: £10.85 per hour
A flexible position with hours worked according to the needs of the company schedule. Both week and weekend shifts are available. In this role you will be the first point of contact with visitors’ members and visitors, delivering the excellent. You could be working in public areas, shop and/or café, across building enhancing the visitors’ experience.
Key Responsibilities as an Retail/ Customer Service
- Welcome all visitors providing excellent customer service
- Providing continuous support and direction to a team of volunteers
- Assist with facilitating sales in the shop and café
- Sell programmes and refreshments.
- Engage with visitors
- Maintain the cleanliness and tidiness of the building, garden and outdoor play
- area regularly
- Responsible for general building upkeep by checking toilets regularly for
- Supporting with external venue
- Act as a member of the fire evacuation team
- Be aware of general security and health and safety issues within the building
Key Requirements for Retail/ Customer Service
Abide by Health and Safety rules
- Abide by Safeguarding rules and legislation
- Ensure Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
- Help with fundraising goals
- Take part in operational teams to help share learning
- Participate in all training, development and wellbeing initiatives
If this role as an Retail/ Customer Service is the right for you please do not hesitate to apply.
Disclaimer: Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles, unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants within 14 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Closing date for applications: February 14, 2022
Apply for this job