Permanent Full Time
Salary: £ 40,000 - £54,000
We are seeking an Associate to join and incredible company in Colchester. This role offers the opportunity to be involved in business development this is an excellent opportunity to join a team and contribute to an winning portfolio of projects.
Key Requirements Associate
- 10 years’ experience post qualified
- Have excellent design, technical and conservation skills and experience
- Have a strong understanding of the UK Building and Planning regulations
- Proven experience working on all RIBA stages
- Demonstrate good client-facing communication skills
- AABC or RIBA SCA/ CA accreditation desirable
- Proficiency in BIM/ Revit an advantage.
- Project management experience
- Be well organised, proactive and enthusiastic approach to work and projects
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Leadership experience managing a small to medium sized studio, business or team
- Experience of taking responsibility for the financial success of projects, and strong commercial awareness
- Strong experience in business development and work winning, including bidding experience
If this role a Associate is the right for you please do not hesitate to apply.
Disclaimer: Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles, unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants within 14 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Closing date for applications: February 13, 2022
Apply for this job