Debt Recovery Manager
Permanent Full Time
Salary: £27000 - £32000 fte (£16,200 - £19,200 pro rata
Part-time Permanent - Part Time - 3 days per week
Our client is seeking a Debt Recovery Manager to join their incredible company in Ashford. They are looking for an individual that has experience within the legal industry as well as court proceedings knowledge.
Key Responsibilities as a Debt Recovery Manager
- Organisation and managing client portfolios
- Liaising with client and debtors
- Issuing proceedings, entering judgement, taking enforcement action
- Proving clear information and advice for clients
- Communicating with client, debtor and Court where necessary
- Liaising with Credit Controller and Partner with overall responsibility for debt collection.
- Assisting with marketing promoting company services to clients
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing posts
- Researching ways to improve our customer service
- To ensure confidentiality on all appropriate matters
If this role as a (Debt Recovery Manager) the right for you please do not hesitate to apply.
Disclaimer: Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles, unfortunately, we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants within 14 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Closing date for applications: February 8, 2022
Apply for this job