Production Operative - No weekends!!
Location: Sheerness, Kent
Permanent Full Time
Salary: £ 20,000 - £22,000 per annum, OTE
Carlton Recruitment are seeking several production operatives to join our prestigious client in Sheerness. This is an incredible opportunity to join a fast growing company.
- Strip and re-build (set-up) numerous different pieces of complex process equipment. (Set up to enable production to start, strip to enable cleaning before working next product).
- Perform multi-skill tasks towards a mechanical bias. Therefore be competent in the use of varied hand tools.
- Responsible for the correct operation of process equipment with products in process up to the value of 1 million.
- Ensure all BOP’s are complied with at all times and to ensure high GMP standards are employed.
- Carry out in-process checks at all stages of manufacturing to ensure quality.
- Perform check weights to ensure correct materials and amounts are present prior to manufacture.
- Perform calculations and checks at all stages of process for control limits and yields.
- Fault find and rectify any process problems as becoming more experienced.
- Literate with computers to perform SAP operations and to operate computer controlled processes.
- Perform Handover to oncoming operator, whilst also recording all relevant information in the shift Handover book
- Carries out other tasks and duties as and when required.
Knowledge & Experience:
Basic education with good literacy and numeracy is a prerequisite
Experience of several manufacturing processes would be expected at this level of operation.
Experience in pharmacutical or food production is an advantage - Higher rates of pay are given for those candidate who have 1year + experience in those industrys.
If this role as a Production Manager is right for you please do not hesitate to apply.
Disclaimer: Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles, unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants within 14 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role
Closing date for applications: February 10, 2022
Apply for this job