Customer service administrator
Location: Marden, Kent
Permanent Full Time
Salary: £Salary up to £25K
Monday - Friday 8-5PM.
We are seeking a customer service administrator to manage queries and support the activities of the sales and buying teams.
- Excellent telephone communication skills and be able to process customers’ orders
- Responding to Sales enquiries, developing your knowledge of our packaging materials
- Calling existing and new customers to promote our products and manage their needs - Telesales account development
- Ensuring the CRM system is kept up to date (Contact details, customer queries, complaint management)
- Serving customers face to face (Inc. handling cash)
- General administration duties - Specific task breakdown by C/S team member
- Liaising with our Purchasing, Operations and Sales colleagues with regards to our customers’ requirements
Additional tasks will be to support the operations functions in a variety of administration activities including:
- BRCGS compliance admin
- Customer specification requests, including supplier specification administration support
- BRCGS certification request
- Outside haulage booking
- Parcel carriers
- Pallet carriers
- Export admin
- Holiday bookings
- Meeting room bookings
- Samples requests
- Stock management
- Meeting minutes
- Customer Services experience both via telephone and face to face
- Computer literate and an ability to learn new systems quickly
- Attention to detail and questioning mind set
- Flexibility and willingness to react and help as situations arise
- Ability to multi tasks
- Take responsibility for key project deliverable
- Project and/or project experience would be beneficial
- Flexible, open and positive attitude essential
- Geographical knowledge of the country and road network
- Be open and honest and contribute and commit to receiving and giving feedback in the performance review process. Take part in future surveys and other feedback opportunities.
- Support the development of others in gaining on the job skills and knowledge.
- Support the Company and our customers that you have contact with by ensuring that you understand our products and services and participate in team and business development activities where appropriate.
- Whether you are providing a customer service or questioning how you or your team operates, identify, and suggest ways we could do things differently. Make improvements whilst demonstrating a willingness to embrace and adapt to change.
- Maintain your personal technical, professional and company system skills to a consistently high standard; be self-motivated to increase your exposure and experience within your role.
Closing date for applications: December 10, 2022
Apply for this job