Permanent Full Time
An incredible opportunity for a Payroll Senior to join a great company based in Epsom, Surrey.
Key responsible as a Payroll Senior:
- Planning of weekly and monthly payrolls for customers using Sage
- Calculating, and processing adjustments, producing payroll summaries and payslips
- Development and completion of weekly and monthly RTI returns and Employer forms Send-off BACS payments
- Starting new PAYE schemes and online filing
- Managing end of year processing including collating and providing P60’s, PAYE reconciliations
- Handling final submissions or Earlier Year Updates
- Managing a list of payroll clients, ensuring that client expectations for payroll deadlines are met and submissions are made to HMRC in accordance with the
- Help with client issues and liaise with HMRC where necessary to resolve issues on behalf of the client
- Dealing with daily correspondence, telephone calls, emails, etc
- Growth of the department to increase fee base through areas such as networking and seminars
Disclaimer: Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles, unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants within 14 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Closing date for applications: December 31, 2022
Apply for this job