R & D Engineer
Permanent Full Time
Salary: £30,000- £40,000
Carlton Recruitment is seeking an R&D Engineer to join our client, a great company in Sittingbourne.
Key Responsibilities of an R & D Engineer
- Designing and development- using AutoCAD Inventor CAD software.
- Project planning supervening and reporting a project from start to finish
- Drawing/specification/report approval and systemised control of all R+D related documentation within QA system.
- Information assembling at beginning stages of projects
- Scheduling of internal and external resources to meet deadlines
- Prototype testing and documenting reports
- Involvement/maintenance of any area within the ERP system, but primarily BOMs, components
Key skills and qualifications of an R & D Engineer
- Minimum 2.1 Degree or equivalent in an engineering
- Able to meet tight deadlines
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in sheet metal fabrication in a busy manufacturing environment.
- Minimum of 3 years drawing office experience. Competence in use of 3D CAD /CAM software drawing methods and drawing control.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office products.
- Creativity in product design and manufacturing techniques
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- A Team player
Disclaimer: Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles, unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants within 14 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Closing date for applications: February 11, 2023
Apply for this job