Digital Marketing Specialist
Location: Epsom, Surrey
Permanent Full Time
Salary: £27,000 - 30,000
We are looking for a tech-savvy, multi-skilled Digital Marketing Assistant to join this incredible company in Surrey. The right candidate will be a well-rounded team player with a positive hands-on attitude, preferably with practice working with luxury products/wealthy consumers.
- Responsible for SEO: Keyword research, content copywriter/optimisation, technical auditing, meta data creation and external link leadership
- Handling Google AdWords: Evaluate achievement and modify campaigns when appropriate
- Manage Email marketing: chase customer requests with newsletters/offers and evaluate success
- Manage social media: Generate successful paid adverts to generate customer enquiries
- Handle Website Design: Pinpoint areas to increase UX and increase conversions
- Respond to enquiries: Answer occasional phone calls, and handle enquiries via social, email & website
The Successful Applicant:
- Must have B2C marketing experience (focus on mid to high-end consumers)
- Knowledge applying SEO tools, Google Analytics, etc.
- Exceptional creative copywriting and proof-reading skills
- Excellent MS Office user, very organised with great attention to detail
- Skilled to work as part of a team, with a logical attitude to problem solving
- Must be computer literate, tech-savvy - capable of picking up technical knowledge easily
- Good at dealing with customers
- Great telephone and interpersonal skills
- Adobe, Photoshop, DaVinci or similar an advantage
Disclaimer: Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles, unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants within 14 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Closing date for applications: March 11, 2023
Apply for this job