Warehouse Operatives X2
Monday to Friday
7.30am to 4pm
Our client is looking for x2 warehouse operatives to join a rapidly growing business. You will be responsible for general warehouse tasks including maintaining stock, goods-in and goods-out, picking and packing.
Key Responsibilities as a Warehouse Operative:
· Assisting the loading and unloading of vehicles
· Checking deliveries for accuracy and damage and putting stock away
· Replenishing pick locations from bulk storage locations
· Picking and packing orders ready for delivery to our customers
· Maintaining stock accuracy during movements
· Completing stock checks as and when required
· Ensuring the warehouse is clean and tidy throughout the day
· Ensuring compliance for health and safety legislation
· 1 years’ warehouse experience
· Driving license
· Good attention to detail
· Counterbalance and pivot-steer forklift truck licenses desirable
· Ability to work quickly and safely.
· Goods-in and goods-out experience (ideal).
· Great organisational skills.
· Time management.
· Team player.
Disclaimer: Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles, unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants within 14 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.