Commercial Property PA
Permanent Full Time
Salary: £27,000 (DOE)
Make sure you hit "APPLY" if you feel you are suitable for this role!
Carlton Recruitment is holding a Candidate registration day in Wimbledon on Tuesday 16th April 2019.
We will be recruiting for this role and a variety of exciting temporary and permanent positions.
If you’re currently looking for your next opportunity then pop in with your CV and passport and introduce yourself. We’ll talk you through our latest vacancies and get to know what you’re after in your career!
Wednesday 27th March 2019 between 9:00am - 5:00pm The Wimbledon Business Centre, The Old Town Hall, 4 Queens Road, Wimbledon, SW19 8YB.
NOTE: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU BRING
- Your passport, if you do not have a passport please bring your full birth certificate
- National Insurance card/Letter
- Drivers and forklift operators must have their valid license so we can make copies.
Please phone our Wimbledon office if you need to visit outside of hours. We look forward to seeing you.
Commercial Property PA
Up to £27,000
Do you have an interest in Commercial or Residential Property, and experience as a legal PA? Our client, based in Guildford, is seeking an experienced PA who is professional and approachable, with excellent typing and IT skills, who can work autonomously and prioritise their workload effectively.
- Word processing and audio typing various documents and correspondence
- Manging ingoing and outgoing post, ensuring it is sorted to the right departments
- Daily filing, including opening, closing, storage and retrieval of client files in line with the company’s procedure
- Online form filling requirements , for example with Land Registry and HMRC
- Arranging appointments, meetings and managing a diaries for various colleagues
- Provide support for clients over the phone and face-to-face when required, in a friendly and professional manner
- Ensure confidentiality of all private documents is maintained at all times
- Undergo any additional training when required under reasonable request of a manager
- Take on any additional duties from time to time when required
- Previous experience as a legal PA essential
- Experience in Property essential
- Reliable, confident and well-presented
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- IT literate (Microsoft Office Suite)
- Works well under own initiative, as well as part of a larger team
- Ability to work to deadlines and remain calm under pressure
- Ability to work discretely and efficiently
- 25 days' holiday
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Annual bonus scheme
- Travel To Work loan scheme
Closing date for applications: April 5, 2019
Apply for this job