Commercial Executive – Euston
Hours: 37 hours per week
Our client in Euston operates within the charitable sector and owns a large range of retail and commercial properties across the UK. They are looking for a commercial executive to expand on their success and join their friendly team.
Our client really invests in their staff and values the unique contributions they can make. They are committed to enabling each person to perform their job to the best of their ability, providing extensive opportunities for training and personal development. This is an exciting time to join the business and build on their existing development.
· Generous annual leave
· Contributory pension
· Discounted health scheme including dental care
· Eye care vouchers
· Interest free loans including: gym, work / job related study
Roles and Responsibilities
· Maximising value from the client’s portfolio across London
· Responsible for acting as a client and direct their agents, professionals and contractors who manage the portfolio on our behalf and to mitigate risk
· Ensure all commercial assets comply with the clients Health & Safety policy requirements and include compliance with Fire Risk Assessments Maintain relationships and protect income
· While commercial knowledge is essential, you will also have knowledge of the residential sales market to assist with the clients operations