Senior Permanents Consultant
Permanent Full Time
Senior Permanents Consultant - Sittingbourne
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
To create and maintain our Permanent desk in our buzzing Kent office, resourcing, attracting and placing Candidates into entry level roles through to senior high end job roles.
NEW SALES DEVELOPMENT
- To drive sales creating new opportunities for the whole of Kent
- Making customer sales calls
- Creating a new client data base through sales development by phone and face to face visits to create new jobs
- Servicing an existing database through ongoing service calls and face to face visits to create new jobs
- Spec out candidate details direct to clients to create job opportunities
- Client presentations
- Utilising social network platforms to help create opportunities such as LinkedIn
- To fully understand the 360 degree sales cycle of Recruitment
- To pro-actively resource for Candidates using websites, leads, referrals and recommendations
- To fully register candidates, pre select and check eligibility to work in the UK and store accordingly
- To manage the database making sure that everything is recorded and legislation is met
- Arrange Interviews for candidates and follow up
- Candidate registration face to face, Skype or telephone
- Sending out Interview confirmation via e mail
- Coaching Candidates and prepping for interview
- Liaise with candidates daily
- Creating sales lead from candidates daily
- All admin related to the highest standard
- Sending out available jobs via e shot to all candidates creating referrals
- To manage the client database keeping records up to date
- Organising marketing and sales letters, e shots , sending and following up
- Communicating to Clients both written and orally
- Sending clients TOBs via e mail as confirmation
- All admin related including GDPR
- Full understanding of word packages
- Have excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong word comprehension
- Minimum 3 years Sales/recruitment
- Strong administration skills
- Confident, outgoing, target driven, tenacious, hardworking, focused, self-motivated, team player, no clock watchers needed
Make sure you hit “APPLY” if you feel you are suitable for this role!
Carlton Recruitment is holding a Candidate registration day in Sittingbourne, Kent on Tuesday 14th May 2019.
We will be recruiting for this role and a variety of exciting temporary and permanent positions including Account Managers, Logistic & Material Assistants, Recruitment Consultants, Service Managers, Administrators and many more.
If you’re currently looking for your next opportunity then pop in with your CV and passport and introduce yourself. We’ll talk you through our latest vacancies and get to know what you’re after in your career!
Tuesday 14th May 2019 between 9:00am – 5:00pm - St George’s Business Park, Unit B6, Castle Road, Sittingbourne, Kent ME10 3TB.
NOTE: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU BRING
· Your passport, if you do not have a passport please bring your full birth certificate
· National Insurance card/Letter
Please phone our Kent office if you need to visit outside of hours. We look forward to seeing you.
Closing date for applications: May 13, 2019
Apply for this job