Make sure you hit “APPLY” if you feel you are suitable for this role!
Carlton Recruitment is holding a Candidate registration day in Wimbledon on Wednesday 12th June 2019.
We will be recruiting for this role and a variety of exciting temporary and permanent positions.
If you’re currently looking for your next opportunity then pop in with your CV and passport and introduce yourself. We’ll talk you through our latest vacancies and get to know what you’re after in your career!
Wenesday 12th June between 9:00am – 5:00pm The Wimbledon Business Centre, The Old Town Hall, 4 Queens Road, Wimbledon, SW19 8YB.
NOTE: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU BRING
Please phone our Wimbledon office if you need to visit outside of hours. We look forward to seeing you.
Team Assistant – Croydon
£9.50 per hour
We are looking for a Team Assistant to work for our Client in Croydon ASAP on a Temporary basis. The Client is looking for someone to provide a full range of administrative and support services, ranging from moderate to complex, to facilitate the effective and efficient operation of the team.
· Assist others in the department to ensure efficient and effective administrative practices, and resolve administrative and other queries related to the work of the department.
· Intercept and screen telephone calls, emails and written correspondence, dealing with, or redirecting enquiries to the appropriate areas, as necessary.
· Arrange, and attend or represent unit/supervisor at meetings, including preparing papers, booking rooms and refreshments, taking notes, and drafting minutes.
· Booking appointments, updating calendars and arranging travel and accommodation as required.
· Liaison with members of staff in other departments and external contacts / customers, in relation to the team/department’s area of work.
· Develop and maintain administrative and office systems, databases and spreadsheets, as required.
· Provide guidance and interpretation on relevant policies, procedures, and regulations.
· Order and maintain stationery and equipment supplies, ensuring purchase orders are raised in accordance with procedures, and other financial systems are updated where required.
· Provide project support to the team and to lead on administrative projects as required.
· Computer skills sufficient to operate on-line system and complex software or develop formulas for moderately sophisticated spreadsheets.
· Ability to use a variety of software packages to produce correspondence and documents, and maintain presentations, spreadsheets and databases;
· Oral and written communication skills sufficient to interpret and apply policies and procedures and to resolve problems, and to present a professional approach to all customers and stakeholders.