Make sure you hit “APPLY” if you feel you are suitable for this role!
Carlton Recruitment is holding a Candidate registration day in Wimbledon on Tuesday 21st May 2019.
We will be recruiting for this role and a variety of exciting temporary and permanent positions.
If you’re currently looking for your next opportunity then pop in with your CV and passport and introduce yourself. We’ll talk you through our latest vacancies and get to know what you’re after in your career!
Tuesday 21st May between 9:00am – 5:00pm The Wimbledon Business Centre, The Old Town Hall, 4 Queens Road, Wimbledon, SW19 8YB.
NOTE: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU BRING
Please phone our Wimbledon office if you need to visit outside of hours. We look forward to seeing you.
Supporter Care Coordinator
Our award winning client based in Hampton is seeking a Supporter Care Coordinator on a temporary basis to join their team! The purpose of the role will be to ensure an excellent and efficient service to customers, making them feel valued. You will ideally have effective communication skills along with effective team working and organisational skills in order to fulfil the role accordingly.
· Ensure that the database is up to date and accurate
· Create records for new customers and maintain existing contact records (updating changes like address, returns)
· Process daily cash, liaising with the finance department to ensure that all batched income is allocated correctly
· Importing regular gifts, and other income from third party agencies
· Processing declarations, including updating records and accurately storing declarations
· Filing and management of paperwork, ensuring due diligence and security measures are followed