Are you interested in a Production Operative role based in Wandsworth? Our client has a fantastic opportunity for a skilled Production Operative to join a manufacturing environment in a leading organisation in its industry. The role will suit a motivated, hardworking individual that is looking to work as part of a friendly team.
· Assembly of products, experience in fitting connectors is essential
· Assisting with fulfilment of production orders
· Reading and understanding production instructions
· Assisting with quality test and inspection
· Assisting with stock inventory management
· Ensure that all procedures are adhered to to guarantee a high quality product at all times and sure products produced comply with quality standards.
· Liaising with other departments as required fulfilling orders and ensuring manufacturing proceeds according to the needs of the customers and the business.
· Assisting in maintaining the efficient operation of the manufacturing area
· Assisting resolution of problems and implementing process improvements to gain efficiencies and reduce wastes (Time, process, material) and advising of any issues or improvements
· Assisting in maintaining a clean working environment
· Maintaining safe working environments by following relevant H&S procedures, and advising of any issues or improvements
· Undertake any reasonable ad hoc work as requested by the production manager
· Previous experience in assembling parts and subassemblies
· Committed to safety, quality and productivity
· Good computer literacy and confident working with numbers – basic numeracy essential
· Solid spoken and written English strongly preferred.
· The ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Attention to detail
· Flexibility to effectively switch between tasks
· Good time-keeping