Make sure you hit “APPLY” if you feel you are suitable for this role!
Carlton Recruitment is holding a Candidate registration day in Wimbledon on Wednesday 14th August 2019.
We will be recruiting for this role and a variety of exciting temporary and permanent positions.
If you’re currently looking for your next opportunity then pop in with your CV and passport and introduce yourself. We’ll talk you through our latest vacancies and get to know what you’re after in your career!
Wednesday 14th August 2019 between 9:00am – 5:00pm The Wimbledon Business Centre, The Old Town Hall, 4 Queens Road, Wimbledon, SW19 8YB.
NOTE: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU BRING
Please phone our Wimbledon office if you need to visit outside of hours. We look forward to seeing you.
Health & Safety Administrator
Permanent/ Temporary to Permanent
We are looking for a Health & Safety Administrator to join our client based in NW1. Our client is looking for an individual to provide support to the Health & Safety team as well as the Compliance team covering asset management, planned works, repairs and other work in a polite and timely manner. This role would suit someone who has experience within a similar role. We are looking for someone who is NEBOSH certified and someone who has advanced Excel skills.
· Contribution towards the delivery of the clients services by providing administrative support
· Dealing with data processing, service contract administration, sickness/ absence admin, providing telephone cover, timely record keeping, diary management, arranging meetings, producing minutes, booking training
· Supporting the Statutory Compliance Manager in duties such as budget monitoring, liaising with contractors to ensure effective delivery
· Planning and scheduling fire risk assessments and arranging access to properties
· Scheduling post inspections
· Ensuring that Risk Assessments are completed in a timely manner
· Provision of support for training
· Scheduling pre and post-inspections
· Reporting and analysis of data using Excel and other databases
· Use of the IT system to raise orders, report, maintenance of data, and any other tasks
· Sorting and distribution incoming post and preparing outgoing post for dispatch
· Responding to client and colleague enquiries within service standards, recording all contacts electronically on the relevant systems
· Ensuring all administrative responsibilities are achieved within the required timescales
· Producing clear, accurate documents using a range of systems with particular attention to the manipulation of Excel based documents
· Developing and maintaining office systems
· IT skills (Microsoft Packages, Excel, Finance & Housing Management Systems)
· NEBOSH certified
· GCSE at Grade C or above (or equivalent) in English & Maths
· Experience in a similar Administration role
· Experience with using databased
· Numerical awareness
· Accuracy & attention to detail
· Written and verbal communication skills