Make sure you hit “APPLY” if you feel you are suitable for this role!
Carlton Recruitment is holding a Candidate registration day in Wimbledon on Wednesday 12th June 2019.
We will be recruiting for this role and a variety of exciting temporary and permanent positions.
If you’re currently looking for your next opportunity then pop in with your CV and passport and introduce yourself. We’ll talk you through our latest vacancies and get to know what you’re after in your career!
Wenesday 12th June between 9:00am – 5:00pm The Wimbledon Business Centre, The Old Town Hall, 4 Queens Road, Wimbledon, SW19 8YB.
NOTE: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU BRING
Please phone our Wimbledon office if you need to visit outside of hours. We look forward to seeing you.
Renewals Sales Advisor
£20,000 - £25,000
Working Monday to Friday with Saturdays 8.30-12pm on a rota.
We have a great new opportunity that has arisen as a Renewals Sales Advisor based in Tooting. You will be providing a first class experience selling and administering policies offered by the business. You will be responsible to the company, clients and colleagues whilst reporting to your Branch Manager.
· Selling and administering products appropriate to each client’s needs
· Assist your Branch Manager in branch objectives
· Exceed client expectations in terms of efficiency, effectiveness and responsiveness
· Ensure that the requirements of clients are always met
· Understand the products that the company sells and offers in order to further your understanding of the business
· Assist in the smooth and efficient day-to-day running of the office
· Share ideas and information with your Branch Manager
· Act as an ambassador for the business at all times through first class personal presentation and conduct
· Provide a friendly, quality and effective service to them
· Current/previous sales and customer service background
· Used to selling a product and working towards sales targets
· Be a good speaker, verbally and in writing
· Highly motivated team player
· Commitment to providing great customer service
· Good numeric skills
· Focused and self-motivated
· Effective computer skills