Make sure you hit “APPLY” if you feel you are suitable for this role!
Carlton Recruitment is holding a Candidate registration day in Wimbledon on Wednesday 12th June 2019.
We will be recruiting for this role and a variety of exciting temporary and permanent positions.
If you’re currently looking for your next opportunity then pop in with your CV and passport and introduce yourself. We’ll talk you through our latest vacancies and get to know what you’re after in your career!
Wenesday 12th June between 9:00am – 5:00pm The Wimbledon Business Centre, The Old Town Hall, 4 Queens Road, Wimbledon, SW19 8YB.
NOTE: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU BRING
Please phone our Wimbledon office if you need to visit outside of hours. We look forward to seeing you.
£25,000 - £28,000 DOE
We have a great new opportunity based in NW1 for an Accounts Assistant to join our client on a full time permanent basis. They are seeking an enthusiastic and experienced Accounts Assistant to work as part of a three-person team. This role requires someone who is flexible, hardworking and has an exceptional attention to detail. This role will suit someone with Microsoft Dynamics GP.
· Processing and verifying purchasing invoices
· Assist in BACS & global payments as well as processing cheques
· Supplier and bank reconciliations
· Managing petty cash and ensuring those records reconcile each month
· Understand and process accruals and prepayments
· Maintenance of the fixed assets register and calculate depreciation
· Process sales ledger invoices and allocate cash receipts
· Full credit control and maintaining the aged debtors
· Journal entries and other ad-hoc duties
· Assist with the preparation of the monthly management accounts
· Ideally some experience within a similar role
· AAT qualified/ equivalent
· IT literate, with experience using Excel and Microsoft Dynamics GP
· High level of accuracy and attention to detail
· Great communication & numerical skills