Make sure you hit “APPLY” if you feel you are suitable for this role!
Carlton Recruitment is holding a Candidate registration day in Wimbledon on Wednesday 14th August 2019.
We will be recruiting for this role and a variety of exciting temporary and permanent positions.
If you’re currently looking for your next opportunity then pop in with your CV and passport and introduce yourself. We’ll talk you through our latest vacancies and get to know what you’re after in your career!
Wednesday 14th August 2019 between 9:00am – 5:00pm The Wimbledon Business Centre, The Old Town Hall, 4 Queens Road, Wimbledon, SW19 8YB.
NOTE: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU BRING
Please phone our Wimbledon office if you need to visit outside of hours. We look forward to seeing you.
PR Account Executive
Our client is looking for a keen PR Account Executive to join their results driven team on a full time basis. They are leaders in their B2B and B2C markets and are all passionate about their jobs and the performance they provide. You will be responsible for a various amount of tasks including general writing, event management and client liaison.
· Write press releases
· Monitoring trade press opportunities
· General writing, organisation and project management
· Event Management
· Attend regular meetings, update job sheets, track team progress
· Participate in the management and control of budgeting for account
· Work with account team to ensure smooth invoicing process
· Key contact for day-to-day client liaison
· Some travel in the UK and overseas may be required to attend events
· Accurate attention to detail
· IT literate with all Word programmes
· Literate and numerate with strong writing and editing skills
· Proficient telephone manner and communication skills
· Good planning and organisational abilities
· Confident and professional at all levels
· Knowledge based learning from within an agency environment
· Educated to high standard in the field of PR, Marketing, Journalism