Make sure you hit “APPLY” if you feel you are suitable for this role!
Carlton Recruitment is holding a Candidate registration day in Wimbledon on Tuesday 30th July 2019.
We will be recruiting for this role and a variety of exciting temporary and permanent positions.
If you’re currently looking for your next opportunity then pop in with your CV and passport and introduce yourself. We’ll talk you through our latest vacancies and get to know what you’re after in your career!
Tuesday 30th July between 9:00am – 5:00pm The Wimbledon Business Centre, The Old Town Hall, 4 Queens Road, Wimbledon, SW19 8YB.
NOTE: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU BRING
Please phone our Wimbledon office if you need to visit outside of hours. We look forward to seeing you.
Temp to Permanent
£8.21 per hour
This is a fantastic opportunity for a skilled or a candidate who would like to train to be a Production Operative to join a manufacturing environment in a leading manufacturer of radio frequency (RF) antenna products. The role would suit a motivated, individual looking to work as part of a friendly team.
The company is a major manufacturer of radio equipment with a well-established, global reputation. The company manufactures products for a diverse range of industries and market sectors including public safety, defence, transportation, utilities, manufacturing, construction and consumer goods.
Activities & Responsibilities
· Assembly of RF products
· Assisting with fulfilment of production orders
· Reading and understanding production instructions
· Assisting with quality test and inspection
· Assisting with stock inventory management
· Ensure that all procedures are adhered to guarantee a high quality product at all times and ensure products produced comply with quality standards
· Liaising with other departments as required fulfilling orders and ensuring manufacturing proceeds according to the needs of the customers and the business
· Assisting in maintaining the efficient operation of the manufacturing area
· Assisting resolution of problems and implementing process improvements to gain efficiencies and reduce wastes (time, process, material) and advising of any issues or improvements
· Assisting in maintaining a clean working environment, by cleaning work areas and shop floor at regular intervals
· Maintaining safe working environments by following relevant H&S procedures, and advising of any issues or improvements
· Undertake any reasonable ad hoc work as requested by the production manager
· Committed to safety, quality and productivity
· Good computer literacy and confident working with numbers – basic numeracy essential
· The ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Strong attention to detail
· Flexibility to effectively switch between tasks
· Good time-keeping