Make sure you hit “APPLY” if you feel you are suitable for this role!
Carlton Recruitment is holding a Candidate registration day in Wimbledon on Tuesday 30th July 2019.
We will be recruiting for this role and a variety of exciting temporary and permanent positions.
If you’re currently looking for your next opportunity then pop in with your CV and passport and introduce yourself. We’ll talk you through our latest vacancies and get to know what you’re after in your career!
Tuesday 30th July between 9:00am – 5:00pm The Wimbledon Business Centre, The Old Town Hall, 4 Queens Road, Wimbledon, SW19 8YB.
NOTE: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU BRING
Please phone our Wimbledon office if you need to visit outside of hours. We look forward to seeing you.
£18,000 & OTE £48,000+
Working 5 days 9am-7pm and every other Saturday 9am-5pm with a set day off during the week.
Our successful client based in Raynes Park is looking for a bright, motivated Sales Negotiator to join their team! This role will include being responsible for frequent communication with clients, negotiating figures between the owners and the buyers, delivering a professional service to both parties at all times. This is a great opportunity to work for a leading business in this area!
· Ensuring customers are greeted in a professional, friendly, positive and enthusiastic manner at all times
· Listening carefully to the details provided by applicants and probing where necessary to ensure all data is acquired
· Qualify applicants, match them to suitable properties and organise viewings
· Advise suitable applicants of any new instructions
· Ensure all viewings are promptly followed up
· Ensure that when an offer is accepted that all administrative duties are attended to
· Maintain full documentation of all applicants, their requirements and actions
· Ensure every effort is made to cross sell company products
· Ensure you comply at all times with all legislative requirements and company directives, policies and procedures
· Current / previous Estate Agency Negotiator experience essential
· Target orientated with a proven track record of achievement
· Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision
· Ability to remain calm and professional at all times
· Highly organised and enthusiastic
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to develop and maintain internal/external relationships
· Ability to effectively use Microsoft Office, specifically Word and Excel
· Team player
· Company car or allowance
· 20 days annual leave + all bank holidays & extra at Christmas