£16,000 - £20,000
Full Time Permanent
Our client based in Chessington is seeking a new Accounts Assistant to join their team to take responsibility leading to internal promotion! We are seeking someone who is bright, numerate, hard worker and prepared to succeed in a new challenge! This role would be ideal for someone leaving school / college.
Working with a team of 6, you will be very much hands on with this role, covering most of the departments including purchase ledger, sales ledger, stock, pricing and fleet regulation issues.
This is a great opportunity to learn a large range of accounts responsibilities.
• Assisting with product pricing uploads to our software
• Performing spot stock bay checks
• Data inputting to logs for fuel records/ tyre records/ pcn records
• Updating records for accounts on the system like new addresses
• Filing/scanning/photocopying (Intrastat records, leases etc.)
• Answering the phone
• Sending statements to customers via emails
• Putting accounts on stop on the system at month ends
• Advising despatch of credit limits available
• Organising paperwork, so delivery notes are filed in numerical order
• Matching goods received notes to purchase invoices
• Posting invoices onto business system
• Reconciling statements and requesting copy invoices
• Following up hold discrepancies with warehouse dept.
• Filing by supplier order, moving paperwork around when months roll forward or payments made
• Someone who is a keen learner
• Happy with the thought of progression within the business
• College / school educated
• Comfortable around numbers