Make sure you hit “APPLY” if you feel you are suitable for this role!
Carlton Recruitment is holding a Candidate registration day in Wimbledon on Tuesday 30th July 2019.
We will be recruiting for this role and a variety of exciting temporary and permanent positions.
If you’re currently looking for your next opportunity then pop in with your CV and passport and introduce yourself. We’ll talk you through our latest vacancies and get to know what you’re after in your career!
Tuesday 30th July between 9:00am – 5:00pm The Wimbledon Business Centre, The Old Town Hall, 4 Queens Road, Wimbledon, SW19 8YB.
NOTE: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU BRING
Please phone our Wimbledon office if you need to visit outside of hours. We look forward to seeing you.
Full Time Temporary
An opportunity has arisen for a successful candidate to contribute to a fast-paced, growing organisation based in Wimbledon. As the Sales Coordinator, you will have great customer service, administration and IT skills and experience. You will be responsible for handling client enquires and following through with administrative tasks related to corporate and domestic accounts. You will be covering a maternity leave for 9-12 months. Removals experience would be a huge bonus .
· Receiving domestic and corporate enquires by telephone, email, and Internet
· Receiving bookings for branch surveys, qualifying enquiry, identify the source of the lead
· Entering relevant details onto the in-house Database, including quotes whether domestic, commercial, International or corporate
· Placing enquires on to the system, allocating appointments and dates
· Seeing through and taking care of all account enquiries from beginning to end
· Raising and issuing invoices
· Resolving customer queries
· Other general administrative tasks
· Effective written and verbal communication skills
· Removals experience
· Good literacy, numeric and analytical skills
· PC Literate, with good knowledge of Word, Excel and Databases
· Good organisation and accurate record keeping
· Effective problem solver
· Excellent attention to detail
· Customer and Client focused
· Takes the initiative to get things done
· Enthusiastic and positive attitude to providing solutions to challenges