Part Time Hours 9am to 2.30pm
A new opportunity has just become available for a Part Time Domestic Assistant on a permanent basis
Monday to Friday 9am to 2.30pm
Job Description and Responsibilities
• Clean all areas of the centre including offices, canteen, toilets and interior windows on a regular basis.
• Cleaning duties include but not limited to; sweeping, vacuuming and mopping floors, dusting/vacuuming interior vents, servicing the toilets and
washrooms, wiping down communal areas, loading and unloading the dish washers and emptying rubbish and recycling bins throughout the
• Carry out regular, planned deep cleaning on a monthly or annual basis.
• Carry out tasks in a safe manner, in accordance with manufactures recommendations and comply with health and safety and COSHH
regulations and notify your manager of new chemical safety data sheets.
• Wear PPE appropriate for the task carried out.
• Be responsible for the smooth supervision a small canteen, complete set up and close down procedures ensuring a high level of cleanliness at
all times before, during and after tea breaks and lunch breaks.
• Prepare hot drinks and set up buffet meals for the canteen and ad hoc meetings.
• Provide a high level of customer to visitors.
• Be responsible for stock levels of consumables and advise Administration Assistant when catering and cleaning provisions need to be
• Collection and purchase of provisions from local shops as and when required.
• Check and sign for deliveries of provisions, unpack deliveries & put away provisions in relevant storage areas. .
• Occasionally support administration team with bank visits
• Experience in similar domestic assistant or office/school cleaning roles.
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to work on own initiative.
• Knowledge of safe practices, cleaning chemicals, proper storage and disposal methods.
• Ability to handle cleaning equipment and move office deliveries.
• Strong customer service skills.
• Positive, friendly and supportive attitude to work as a team.