Administration Assistants x 2 (Part Time Job Share)
3 Days from 0800 to 1600 - £10,296
2 Days from 0800 to 1600 - £6,864
Job Description and Responsibilities
• Provide a high level of customer service to customers
• Respond to incoming enquires via the telephone and email, ensuring a polite and friendly mannerism at all times.
• Provide administrative support to trainers/assessors.
• Provide detailed course information to operatives.
• Complete general front office reception duties including a variety of clerical activities and related tasks.
• Prepare candidate assessment folders, training manuals, instructions folders and course material.
• Ensure smooth transmittal of candidate results to the certification body.
• Complete data entry tasks to collate results of statistics.
• Process the post, fax, filing, archiving and photocopying.
• Raise invoices and record on in house database.
• Take payments for courses and accurately process through company systems.
• Order refreshments & stationery, receive & unpack deliveries & stock the reception area with marketing material
• Support domestic assistant when needed to prepare canteen for refreshments / general cleaning of canteen e.g. loading and unloading of
• Support domestic assistant with the re-stocking of consumables.
• Invigilate examination when required.
• Support Centre Manager with administrative tasks.
• Experienced administrator capable of prioritising workload
• Good telephone manner
• Strong focus/experience in customer service, including face to face experience.
• Confidence to sell services and upsell on course training materials.
• Computer literate, including the basic use of outlook, word and excel.
• Positive, friendly and supportive attitude to work as a team.