Make sure you hit “APPLY” if you feel you are suitable for this role!
Carlton Recruitment is holding a Candidate registration day in Wimbledon on Tuesday 30th July 2019.
We will be recruiting for this role and a variety of exciting temporary and permanent positions.
If you’re currently looking for your next opportunity then pop in with your CV and passport and introduce yourself. We’ll talk you through our latest vacancies and get to know what you’re after in your career!
Tuesday 30th July between 9:00am – 5:00pm The Wimbledon Business Centre, The Old Town Hall, 4 Queens Road, Wimbledon, SW19 8YB.
NOTE: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU BRING
Please phone our Wimbledon office if you need to visit outside of hours. We look forward to seeing you.HR Operations Manager
£41,738 pro rata, 6 month contract
Part Time – 4 days per week, flexible hours
Are you looking for your next step in HR to a Managerial position? We are seeking someone who will manage all aspects of HR including employee relations, recruitment, retention, development, training and performance, HR policy, employee safety and wellbeing. You will provide a proactive and professional approach to the HR service allowing all members of staff to take responsibility for employee management.
· Support the head of HR &OD in the development and implementation of the HR Service Plan
· Develop, monitor and review current HR policies and procedures in line with changes to employment legislation and provide advice where needed
· Advise and support managers on all employee relations matters
· Work with the Head of HR & OD to improve current relations across the organisation
· Become a lead figure in the Equality, Diversity and Inclusion group
· Work with managers to plan for future staff requirements
· Manage all stages of the recruitment and selection process
· Manage the corporate employee induction and probation policies
· Establish, promote, maintain, manage and review the annual Development and Training plan including budget management and event planning
· Lead on the performance management process
· Manage, motivate and develop the HR co-ordinator to ensure they are appropriately trained in all HR admin procedures
· Supervise the HR co-ordinator in running recruitment campaigns, employee appointment and checks, monthly payroll changes and sign off
· Deputise for the Head of HR & OD in their absence
· Manage Health and Safety check including OH referrals, risk assessments and initiatives
· Act at all times within the company’s regulations and guidelines
· Carry out other duties as requested
· CIPD qualified or equivalent experience
· Current knowledge of employment law within the workplace
· Experience within advising managers and members of staff with a wide range of employment issues
· Experience with various amounts of HR duties including drafting employment policies, implementing a training plan, contributing HR strategy and developing staff.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to adapt to different audiences
· Strong analytical and numerical skills and ease with manipulating data
· Confident within decision making and giving advice
· Highly motivated and confident in new situations
· Ability to manage a large workload and prioritise effectively