Complaints Resolution Officer
£11 – 14ph
3 month contract
Our client is looking for someone to represent the company delivering an exceptional level of customer service to resolve customer complaints. You will be confident in dealing with complaints and customers both verbally and in writing.
· Record and log on all customer issues received
· Agree and allocate tasks within the business and ensure they are completed on time
· Communicate effectively with the customers
· Resolve customer complaints
· Administrate escalations and involvement in line with company procedures
· Deliver regular business training on the Resolution Policy and Procedure
· Experience of delivering customer service in a call centre environment
· Experience of investigating and responding to complex enquiries or complaints
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· IT skills (Microsoft Package) and the ability to write reports, spreadsheets etc.
· Numerical and statistical ability in order to analyse data