Make sure you hit “APPLY” if you feel you are suitable for this role!
Carlton Recruitment is holding a Candidate registration day in Wimbledon on Wednesday 14th August 2019.
We will be recruiting for this role and a variety of exciting temporary and permanent positions.
If you’re currently looking for your next opportunity then pop in with your CV and passport and introduce yourself. We’ll talk you through our latest vacancies and get to know what you’re after in your career!
Wednesday 14th August 2019 between 9:00am – 5:00pm The Wimbledon Business Centre, The Old Town Hall, 4 Queens Road, Wimbledon, SW19 8YB.
NOTE: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU BRING
Please phone our Wimbledon office if you need to visit outside of hours. We look forward to seeing you.
Home Ownership Manager
Full Time Permanent
Our client in NW1, London is looking for a Home Ownership Manager to assist their team to become a leader in delivering a proactive home ownership property management service to home owners, managing all home owner properties and schemes, leasehold issues, legislative requirements all in order to create an exceptional customer experience.
· Manage and resolve leasehold and estate management issues for leaseholders
· Ensure that all property management services are consistently delivered to an excellent standard
· Act as a point of contact for homeowners on any queries and ensure they are dealt with efficiently
· Contract Managing Third Party Managing Agents, managing and enforcing management agreements
· Challenge managing agent costs and invoices to ensure accurate charges
· Regularly liaise with the Rents & Service Charge Team to review service charge expenditure
· Lead on arranging and attending resident liaison meetings to discuss estimated budgets, accounts and other relevant consultation
· Work closely with internal departments on upcoming procurement of contracts and planned works and ensuring Section 20 consultation is carried out in line with legislative requirements
· Build and sustain neighbourhoods by effectively managing schemes and providing a high quality property management service
· Ensure residents are involved, engaged and satisfied with the services and neighbourhood initiatives
· Manage and monitor leases effectively, updating and identifying action on any documents and breaches. Acting appropriately in each instance and in company regulations
· Manage home ownership processes through to completion
· Prepare all cases and represent the client at court/ tribunal as required
· Working closely with the Sales Team to ensure a seamless handover of new properties to residents
· Market home ownership to those that have tenure choice
· Promote lease sustainment through working with the Income Recovery Team
· Submit proposals for funding from the neighbourhood improvement funding. Spending
· Become an advocate for the neighbourhood including raising the profile of the area
· Qualification in housing related/ property management field
· 5 GCSE’s (Grade A-C) or equivalent
· Strong knowledge in leasehold management/ landlord legislation
· Knowledge in housing/ tenant legislation
· In depth experience of working within leasehold property management or a similar depth of study
· Experience of managing new build properties, working with Managing Agents, managing antisocial behaviour, building and sustaining positive and effective partnerships.
· Excellent numeracy skills and the ability to prepare financial information
· Awareness of budgeting
· Flexible approach to work and a willingness to provide cover