£36,000 - £45,000
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a top AJ100 practice renowned for our excellence in architecture. Looking for a leader, working alongside the management team for the Colchester studio who embodies our values. Placed highly in the AJ100, with more than 20 years’ experience.
By joining our studio, you will have the opportunity to work on high profile, prestigious and potentially career defining projects. This is an excellent opportunity to lead a team of talented Architects and Technologists help the studio move from strength to strength.
They're keen to add an experienced Senior Architect to their talented and growing team, who has experience leading a team, running and managing multiple projects at once, and is comfortable using Revit within a BIM environment, whilst liaising with clients and stakeholders across the business. You will have 5 years post qualification experience or if you have been working for 10 years and getting qualified part time. Listed building experience is desirable.
As Senior Architect you will be responsible for the following:
* Lead, manage and deliver multiple projects across all RIBA stages (0-7)
* Lead and manage the project team, whilst in direct contact with senior stakeholders and important
* 5 years post-Part III, preferably ARB and ARB registered
* An understanding of multidisciplinary aspects of project delivery
* Excellent experience using Revit online within a BIM environment
* The successful candidate will evidence keen attention to detail and high-quality examples of work.
* Project management
* Experience of taking responsibility for securing new projects and the financial success of projects.
* Be well organised, proactive and enthusiastic approach to work and projects