£38,000 - £45,000
We have an exciting opportunity to work on high profile, prestigious and potentially career defining projects. We are seeking an Associate to join our project team on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will evidence keen attention to detail and high-quality examples of work submitted with their applications. You will need to be able to display a can-do attitude, willingness to learn and understanding of the company’s projects and culture.
We are looking for a an Associate with experience of managing large scale projects and teams, who has construction experience and used Revit on live projects. This is an excellent opportunity to lead
A team of talented Architects and Technologists help the studio move from strength to strength.
The successful candidate will have:
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a top AJ100 practice renowned for our excellence in architecture and heritage/conservation consultancy. We are looking for a leader, working alongside the management team for our Colchester studio who embodies our values.
* 5 years post-Part III, preferably ARB registered
* An understanding of multidisciplinary aspects of project delivery
* Excellent experience using Revit online within a BIM environment
* The successful candidate will evidence keen attention to detail and high-quality examples of work
* Leadership experience
* Project management
* Experience of taking responsibility for securing new projects and the financial success of projects.
* Be well organised, proactive and enthusiastic approach to work and projects