Media Sales Consultant
£25,000 basic plus uncapped commission
£30,000 basic plus capped commission 5K per annum
Are you a hardworking and dynamic Media Sales Consultant within B2C Advertising?
Carlton Recruitment is pleased to announce that our prestigious client is currently seeking a Media Sales Consultant to join their team. Your role will include sustaining current, and grow new revenues in the company’s portfolio.
This is a target driven sales role requiring good organization, creative thinking and positive attitude. Specifically focused to exceed targets you can use your own creative ideas and sales skills to develop advertising platforms across printed and digital media that your clients can benefit from in order to win customers. You will grow, maintain and develop your own client base through winning new business and selling long term advertising campaigns.
· Initially to plan and execute lead generation and sales activity via the telephone. You will also be attending client meetings.
· To achieve or exceed revenue targets for existing customers
· To generate new business to achieve or exceed revenue targets
· To ensure all lead generation and sales activity is accurately and fully logged on the sales CRM system
· To ensure client copy and advertisements are accurate and delivered according to published deadlines
· To ensure all activity conforms with company process and procedures
· To effectively build and manage client relationships, acting as the interface between them and the company
· Working in the SW London & Surrey areas
· A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a high-activity, target-driven sales environment, with targets being regularly exceeded
· A good telephone manner
· Strong planning and organisation skills
· Excellent keyboard skills and the ability to learn new systems quickly
· Strong attention to detail
· The ability to generate creative ideas and use these to create effective solutions for your clients
· Good written English
· The ability to think quickly during situations that may involve a degree of pressure