£18,000 - £20,000 basic plus uncapped commission
This is a target-driven sales role, which requires high activity levels, good organisation, creative thinking and positive attitude. Equally important, it requires a real desire to listen, learn and implement successful sales techniques.
This role will be ideal for someone with a media background.
· Plan and execute lead generation and sales activity via the telephone. Over time, the role will develop to cover a mixture of telephone and field-based activity
· To achieve or exceed revenue targets for existing customers
· Generate new business to achieve or exceed revenue targets
· Ensure all lead generation and sales activity is accurately and fully logged on the sales CRM system
· Ensure client copy and advertisements are accurate and delivered according to published deadlines
· Ensure all activity conforms with company process and procedures
· Obtain prepayment for every advert by the finished artwork deadline (latest) unless a credit account is agreed and confirmed by the Accounts team
· Plan thoroughly to exceed targets. Keep well thought out plans of current and future activity such as features and keep updated with forward bookings
· Effectively build and manage client relationships, acting as the interface between them and T&L.
· English and Maths GCSE Grade C or above, or equivalent
· ‘A’ levels or equivalent, ideally also a degree
· Ideally, some work experience. A short period of time in a sales environment may be beneficial, but is not essential if the person demonstrates the attributes that should be expected in a good sales person
· A good telephone manner
· Strong planning and organisation skills
· Excellent keyboard skills and the ability to learn new systems quickly
· Strong attention to detail
· The ability to generate creative ideas and use these to create effective solutions for your clients
· Good written English
· The ability to think quickly during situations that may involve a degree of pressure