Make sure you hit “APPLY” if you feel you are suitable for this role!
Carlton Recruitment is holding a Candidate registration day in Wimbledon on Wednesday 25th September 2019.
We will be recruiting for this role and a variety of exciting temporary and permanent positions.
If you’re currently looking for your next opportunity then pop in with your CV and passport and introduce yourself. We’ll talk you through our latest vacancies and get to know what you’re after in your career!
Wednesday 25th September 2019 between 9:00am – 5:00pm The Wimbledon Business Centre, The Old Town Hall, 4 Queens Road, Wimbledon, SW19 8YB.
NOTE: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU BRING
Please phone our Wimbledon office if you need to visit outside of hours. We look forward to seeing you.
Digital Content Coordinator
£25,000 - £30,000
Carlton Recruitment has a brilliant opportunity to contribute to a business’s digital communication strategy. They are seeking a resilient results driven individual to drive a strategic communication initiative to support the delivery of the company’s projects. The ideal candidate will be experienced in content creation and implementing a content strategy.
· Oversee all content creation activities for the website
· Compose all SEO copy material
· Visit a number of sites to understand the company story to tell
· Keep up to date with the best practice and monitor all activities of competitors
· Provide copywriting to allow projects to be published through various channels
· Repurpose materials for different channels including social media and video
· Create engaging and informative video content for the website
· Create content for social media channels
· Keep all sections of the website up to date via the CMS
· Liaise with external parties for trouble shooting
· Highly articulate with the English language
· Creative nature with an ability to conceive new ideas for content
· Previous experience working as a content manager or copywriter would be beneficial
· Understanding on CMS and web development, including SEO
· Relevant experience of implementing social & digital media to promote a business
· Ability to use Photoshop
· Able to network and build relationships internally and externally