Warehouse Relief Manager
Permanent Full Time
Salary: £24,000 - £25,000
Due to the on-going success and growth of a local business, they are currently seeking an experienced warehouse relief manager to join the team.
In this role, you will be covering for any of the 3 shift managers and overseeing a small team of operatives, as well as planning routes for up to 15 vehicles, taking customer orders, and organising goods in and replenishment of stock.
This position would suit a hardworking, hands on supervisor now seeking the next step in their career.
- Transport / route planning
- Supervising warehouse staff
- Overseeing operations in the warehouse
- Delegating tasks and prioritising customer orders and workloads
- Operating lifting equipment including forklift trucks
- Preparing stock ready for dispatch to the customer
- Managing staff rotas, holidays and absenteeism
- Using Microsoft packages including Office and Excel Position
- Proven background in a Supervisor/Team leader role
- A Fork Lift Truck (FLT) License is Essential
- Track Record of working in tight deadlines
- Good man-management skills
- Strong influential and persuasive skills
- Organised and a methodical approach
Closing date for applications: October 3, 2019
Apply for this job