Make sure you hit “APPLY” if you feel you are suitable for this role!
Carlton Recruitment is holding a Candidate registration day in Wimbledon on Wednesday 25th September 2019.
We will be recruiting for this role and a variety of exciting temporary and permanent positions.
If you’re currently looking for your next opportunity then pop in with your CV and passport and introduce yourself. We’ll talk you through our latest vacancies and get to know what you’re after in your career!
Wednesday 25th September 2019 between 9:00am – 5:00pm The Wimbledon Business Centre, The Old Town Hall, 4 Queens Road, Wimbledon, SW19 8YB.
NOTE: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU BRING
Please phone our Wimbledon office if you need to visit outside of hours. We look forward to seeing you.
Full Time Permanent
Are you looking for your next Financial based role? We are looking for a Financial Advisor in Epsom to provide an exceptional service to new and existing clients. Working alongside a small team, you will provide a number of financial solutions within the guidelines of the company and FCA’s rules.
· Plan a business development plan with the Supervisor to ensure qualitative and quantitative business measures are achieved
· Contact potential clients and develop business relationships
· Review existing clients and ensure all information is up to date
· Obtain all required information needed to provide a full analysis of the needs and construct appropriate solutions and recommendations to the companies standards
· Ensure that the high standards of clients are met in a timely manner
· Operate at all times within the rules of the FCA and companies procedures
· Ensure knowledge is up to date of industry standards and attend training programmes as required
· QCA Level 4 financial planning qualifications and a SPS certificate to meet FCA qualification standards
· Experience within an IFA practice
· Experience as a Financial Advisor
· Able to demonstrate ongoing CPD
· Experience and evidence of sales key performance indicators
· Specialist qualification for pension transfer, mortgage advice or Long Term Care would be an advantage
· Must have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
· Computer literate including Microsoft Office
Bonus structure after a target of 3.25 x basic salary is reached with a bonus of 40% over this. Also an additional structure which is to a maximum of a further £10,000 and an additional KPI bonus dependant on compliance scores.