Make sure you hit “APPLY” if you feel you are suitable for this role!
Carlton Recruitment is holding a Candidate registration day in Wimbledon on Wednesday 25th September 2019.
We will be recruiting for this role and a variety of exciting temporary and permanent positions.
If you’re currently looking for your next opportunity then pop in with your CV and passport and introduce yourself. We’ll talk you through our latest vacancies and get to know what you’re after in your career!
Wednesday 25th September 2019 between 9:00am – 5:00pm The Wimbledon Business Centre, The Old Town Hall, 4 Queens Road, Wimbledon, SW19 8YB.
NOTE: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU BRING
Please phone our Wimbledon office if you need to visit outside of hours. We look forward to seeing you.
CRM Support Analyst
Full Time Permanent
Our highly successful client based in Hampton is seeking a CRM Support Analyst to manage the CRM database to ensure the performance and security is at its best and in line with regulations and company standards at all times. This role would suit someone who has relevant experience within a similar CRM focused role.
· Maintain and develop Raisers Edge to ensure long term goals are met
· Support Managers and utilise data to help deliver income targets
· Provide relevant data off Raisers Edge to support targeting of specific events and communications
· Provide a professional level of service to Raisers Edge users and provide training and support as and when needed
· Manage relationships with providers and import data from other third party websites
· Liaise with IT and other departments in order to resolve database issues
· Manage Gift Aid procedures and processes, ensuring a good level of practice is maintained
· Ensure compliance with data protection and other regulations are maintained at all times
· Maintain recent records and ensure that data is entered correctly
· Develop and maintain reports for use by the fundraising team
· Promote and deliver the highest level of care and support to the team and visitors
· Perform other ad-hoc duties as required
· A good working experience of Raisers Edge or experience within a CRM focused role
· Able to work in multiple departments managing a varied workload
· Able to work on own initiative and to manage duties to a deadline
· Self-starter as well as reliable
· A passionate individual who is motivated