Temporary Full Time
Make sure you hit “APPLY” if you feel you are suitable for this role!
Carlton Recruitment is holding a Candidate registration day in Wimbledon on Wednesday 25th September 2019.
We will be recruiting for this role and a variety of exciting temporary and permanent positions.
If you’re currently looking for your next opportunity then pop in with your CV and passport and introduce yourself. We’ll talk you through our latest vacancies and get to know what you’re after in your career!
Wednesday 25th September 2019 between 9:00am – 5:00pm The Wimbledon Business Centre, The Old Town Hall, 4 Queens Road, Wimbledon, SW19 8YB.
NOTE: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU BRING
- Your passport, if you do not have a passport please bring your full birth certificate
- National Insurance card/Letter
- Drivers and forklift operators must have their valid license so we can make copies.
Please phone our Wimbledon office if you need to visit outside of hours. We look forward to seeing you.
Full Time Temporary
Our award-winning client based in Mitcham is seeking a Warehouse Associate to become part of their team, taking full control of a range on duties from receiving goods and picking orders. This role would suit someone with an understanding of Health and Safety and Fire regulations and is in good shape due to the lifting and long periods of standing. This role is Temporary with the opportunity to go Permanent.
- Receive all deliveries of all sizes from several couriers and assist with the unloading
- Count, inspect and record all of the received goods
- Determine work procedures and prepare the work schedules
- Arrange the flow of goods, either to dispatch or storage
- Carry out the placement and storage of products
- Prepare palletized shipments with specific requirements and labelling along with booking in procedures
- Arrange transport of goods for dispatch which includes liaison with the shippers via telephone or email
- Prepare shipment labels using DHL, UPS and TNT shipping procedures (Training will be provided)
- Carry out stock counts as directed and maintain all stock in a safe and traceable fashion
- Become responsible for all H&S and Fire regulations compliance
- Prepare and generate warehouse reports to the Operations Manager
- Organise maintenance of all machinery used and order warehouse consumables
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
- Knowledge of warehouse and workplace safety regulations is required
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong time management skills and self-motivated
- Computer literate and able to use software programs
- Be physically fit due to the lifting and standing nature of the role
Closing date for applications: October 12, 2019
Apply for this job