Make sure you hit “APPLY” if you feel you are suitable for this role!
Carlton Recruitment is holding a Candidate registration day in Wimbledon on Wednesday 16th October 2019.
We will be recruiting for this role and a variety of exciting temporary and permanent positions.
If you’re currently looking for your next opportunity then pop in with your CV and passport and introduce yourself. We’ll talk you through our latest vacancies and get to know what you’re after in your career!
Wednesday 16th October 2019 between 9:00am – 5:00pm The Wimbledon Business Centre, The Old Town Hall, 4 Queens Road, Wimbledon, SW19 8YB.
NOTE: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU BRING
Please phone our Wimbledon office if you need to visit outside of hours. We look forward to seeing you.
Training & Implementation Coordinator
£22,000 - £24,000
Full Time Permanent
Our client is an award winning company going through a period of extensive growth and they are seeking a Training & Implementation Coordinator who has experience in training delivery of both large and small groups and is flexible to travel around the UK. You will have your own transport and where necessary, the client will pay all travel expenses, flights etc.
· Ensure clients are fully trained on their purchased products, utilising different media and platforms to facilitate their learning
· Assist with the creation of plans and schedules to train clients on site
· Meet with client to arrange the implementation of a large roll order
· Perform on site surveys and use the results post-training to enhance training
· Liaise with the Customer Support Manager to ensure effective roll outs
· Provide feedback to the business on user requirements and suggestions and becoming prepared for future roll outs and releases
· Provide email and telephone support to Customers
· Assist with the internal training of staff and ongoing refresher communications
· Assist with the maintenance of the internal Quality Management System
· Assist with the Health and Safety of the company, following company and legal procedures
· Previous experience of face to face training is required
· Proven experience in a similar role is preferred
· Someone who can deal with issues and pressures and remain calm
· Must have a car due to travel requirements
· 5 year full history and DBS checks will be required
· Strong computer and IT skills
· Customer focussed
· Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
· 23 days holiday increasing 1 day per year, up to 30 days
· Pension scheme after 3 months
· PerkBox membership after 6 month probation
· Discretionary bonus scheme after probation