Immediate start - ongoing
Current demand for lunch time covers during the week 12pm – 4pm
Shifts available to over 18’s till approximately 1.30 am. Under 18’s are only eligible to work until 11pm.
Carlton Recruitment has been given the opportunity to supply Waiting Staff on an ad hoc basis to a lovely Epsom institution, serving breakfasts, lunches, dinners at a variety of functions including Weddings, Charity Gala’s, Banquets
- Various shift patterns
- Choose your own working hours – once signed up you’ll be contacted weekly with available shifts - you choose the most suitable shift
- Opportunity to earn money if you are in-between College, Uni or winter/summer terms
- Opportunity to build on your experience – both experienced and trainees welcome
Our client believes in providing exemplary service. Their Waiting roles are the epitome of excellence and quality, working as part of this dynamic team is like being on stage: giving it your all, putting on a show.
- Assisting with table lay-up and ensure that tables are properly prepared and maintained throughout your shift
- Serving food and drinks
- Providing excellent customer service at all times
- Conduct yourself in a professional and helpful manner and be well presented at all times
- Fluent understanding of spoken and written English
- Advantage if you know how to pour wine (but training will be given)
- Carrying out any other reasonable tasks asked of you from within your team
Disclaimer: Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.