Title: Warehouse Shift Supervisor
Area: Sittingbourne, Kent
Due to the on-going success and growth of a local business, our client is currently seeking an experienced Warehouse Shift Supervisor to join the team.
In this role, you will initially be covering the day shift but at times you will need to step in and cover any of the other shift managers in the event of holidays and sickness which will include overseeing a small team of operatives, as well as planning routes for up to 15 vehicles, taking customer orders, and organising goods in and replenishment of stock.
This position would suit a hardworking, hands on supervisor
• Transport / route planning
• Supervising warehouse staff
• Overseeing operations in the warehouse
• Delegating tasks and prioritising customer orders and workloads
• Operating lifting equipment including forklift trucks
• Preparing stock ready for dispatch to the customer
• Managing staff rotas, holidays and absenteeism
• Using Microsoft packages including Office and Excel Position
• Proven background in a Supervisor/Team leader role
• A Fork Lift Truck (FLT) License is Essential
• Track Record of working in tight deadlines
• Good man-management skills
• Strong influential and persuasive skills
• Organised and a methodical approach
For more information on this new position contact us now!!!