Make sure you hit “APPLY” if you feel you are suitable for this role!
Carlton Recruitment is holding a Candidate registration day in Wimbledon on Wednesday 16th October 2019.
We will be recruiting for this role and a variety of exciting temporary and permanent positions.
If you’re currently looking for your next opportunity then pop in with your CV and passport and introduce yourself. We’ll talk you through our latest vacancies and get to know what you’re after in your career!
Wednesday 16th October 2019 between 9:00am – 5:00pm The Wimbledon Business Centre, The Old Town Hall, 4 Queens Road, Wimbledon, SW19 8YB.
NOTE: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU BRING
Please phone our Wimbledon office if you need to visit outside of hours. We look forward to seeing you.
Care & Support Administrator
We have a great opportunity for a temporary Care & Support Administrator in NW1 to provide support to the team as directed by the line-manager. This role is a great chance to work for a highly respected company. Apply now!
· Provide administrative support to the team including invoicing and payments
· Ensure all invoices are raised and paid within the company regulations
· Order goods as required
· Maintain information systems and databases, ensuring data is accurate at all times
· Monitor the company website and update when required
· Maintain and collate records including H&S assessments
· Take customer calls and respond to queries
· Assist with the preparation and collation of documentation
· Comply with the company rules and regulations at all times
· Experience within a similar administrative role
· Good communication skills both written and verbal
· Able to develop understanding of vulnerable adults