Make sure you hit “APPLY” if you feel you are suitable for this role!
Carlton Recruitment is holding an Explosive Open Day in Wimbledon on Tuesday 5th November 2019.
We will be recruiting for this role and a variety of exciting temporary and permanent positions.
If you’re currently looking for your next opportunity then pop in with your CV and passport and introduce yourself. We’ll talk you through our latest vacancies and get to know what you’re after in your career!
Tuesday 5th November 2019 between 9:00am – 5:00pm The Wimbledon Business Centre, The Old Town Hall, 4 Queens Road, Wimbledon, SW19 8YB.
NOTE: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU BRING
Please phone our Wimbledon office if you need to visit outside of hours. We look forward to seeing you.
Wimbledon (moving to Croydon June 2020)
£23,000 - £29,000
We are seeking a Payroll Officer in Wimbledon to provide a smooth and efficient Payroll service with a complex payroll system with a large variety of shift patterns. You will have experience of large volume, low value payroll The employer is seeking someone who is experienced with Payroll legislation and is fully confident with Excel and a payroll system.
· Provide an accurate resolution of queries in the inbox
· Provide helpful resolution of all telephone queries and requests
· Check and calculate data entry related to payroll requests
· Provide pension and manual payment administration
· Data entry of P45’s, all starters and leaver forms as well as court orders as required
· Review and validate payroll data using iTrent(not essential) and Excel
· Engage with employees and stakeholders to provide a high level of satisfaction at all times
· Ensure salaries and pensions are completed in a timely and accurate manner
· Deliver a payroll service in line with the company requirements
· Minimum 2 years’ experience with high volume payrolls with varied shift patterns
· Strong communication skills both written and verbal
· Knowledge of payroll legislation desirable
· Strong attention to detail
· Computer literate including Office, Word & Excel is essential
· iTrent payroll systems desired not essential
· Good organisational and prioritisation skills