Permanent Full Time
Salary: £55,000 - £60,000
£55,000 - £60,000
This is an outstanding opportunity for a recently qualified accountant to join a vibrant Finance team working at the centre of one of the worlds biggest brands. You will be reporting to a highly inspirational Financial Controller and managing a team both in the UK plus 2 offshore sites. You should be a self-starter with a sense of humour and enjoy working pro-actively as part of the team.
- Preparation of statutory accounts for multiple entities
- Liaison with external auditors;
- Assist in the monthly reporting of Operational and Holding Company entities including reporting to the US
- Production of reconciliations of balance sheet accounts, journals for accruals, prepayments, etc,
- Monthly forecasting of Operational entities overheads in Cognos
- Forecasting of overheads and cash flow to Europe and US
- Review all journals prepared by staff for posting to Great Plains
- Approval of AP processing such as review and approval of overhead invoices and company staff expense claims;
- Approval of payments via Treasury, as well as monthly payment and expense, runs.
- Review Leasing forecasts;
- Review of Fixed Asset register:
- Review control accounts (including bank reconciliations) for Treasury entities.
- Management of 4 staff to include regular monitoring of workload and periodic performance reviews.
- Great attention to detail is very important
- Excellence time management to ensure tight reporting timetables are met.
- Excellent financial and management accounts preparation skills.
- Experience and knowledge of working with a small finance team.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills, including Pivot Tables and complex formulas.
- Good people management skills at all levels, including senior management.
Candidates will be shortlisted for interviews as suitable CVs are received 1st interviews are likely to take place week commencing 28th October 2019
Closing date for applications: November 17, 2019
Apply for this job