Finance and Payroll Assistant
£20,647 - £22,000
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for someone who is looking for a progressive role in finance.
This role will provide full training and suit a graduate who is maybe studying or has some AAT qualifications, with an exposure to account/finance. Providing to support to the Team.
Purpose of the job:
• Work closely at all times with Central Finance and HR to meet the company’s objectives.
• Assist in preparation of timely and accurate Management Accounts and Reports.
• Responsible for managing Communities accounts, queries and cash flow reviews.
• Assist in collating and inputting payroll data and its timely submission to the Payroll bureau.
• Contribute in Systems development and improvements for increased efficiencies.
• Assist in preparing annual accounts and supporting documents for Audit purposes.
• Assist in annual budgets process.
• Maintain timely and accurate Purchase and Sales Ledgers of UK Generalate.
• Process and manage Intercompany recharges and reconciliations
• Manage daily mail, filing and accurate record keeping.
• Office administrative duties.
The ideal candidate will have:
Some experience within accounts/finance
Experience using an accounting package
AAT qualified or part qualified with experience
Strong attention to detail