£12.00 per hour
Our client in Wimbledon is seeking a Temporary Food Prep Chef to prepare food samples in their test kitchen. The purpose of this is to replicate how consumers use their products at home This is a great temporary role for anyone working within the Catering industry.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Ensure all food is produced to the standards laid down by Client
· To ensure that all cleaning is carried out as described in the Standards of Performance Manual, following C.O.S.S.H. and Food Hygiene Regulations
· Maintain the audit of food safety as outlined in the food policy; ensure that the relevant documentation is kept up to date
· Maintain levels of discipline
· Maintain high levels of personal hygiene and appearance
· Trained to level 2 food hygiene certificate level
· Demonstrate and maintain high levels of customer service with work colleagues, suppliers etc.
· To ensure that any maintenance faults are reported to the relevant department following Company procedures
· To carry out any other duties as may be appropriate to the grade and scope of the post
· Manage kitchen supplies
· Other ad-hoc duties as requested