Field Sales Specialist
£30,000 - £40,000
A new and exciting field sales opportunity has become available for someone who is looking to progress within a reputable organisation based in Kent.
To be responsible for the identification, growth and development, of new and existing NHS GP surgeries within primary care. To drive sales and increase market share by selling the company’s portfolio of products, building relationships with all existing customers, and closing sales with new customers. To develop, and maintain existing business with customers, and prospects.
· Achieve sales targets, both turnover and profit
· Achieve and exceed KPI’s as set by the GM
· To be able to manage margins and profit for the territory
· To identify and build relationships with the key decision makers in GP surgeries and private clinics
· To work closely with telesales to grow sales within the territory
· Deliver excellence in customer service
· To maintain up to date records through salesforce and update notes after every meeting/call
· Develop and work to sales plans for the territory in order to achieve maximum results
· To provide training events for customer base, and also provide on-site training on medical equipment
· To attend exhibitions across the UK when required
· To attend and be actively involved in sales meetings/training courses etc. as directed
· Travel across the region as per business needs, with overnight stops as required
· To have intermediate knowledge of all office packages, e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Specialist knowledge and skills:
· Minimum of 2 years successful experience of selling either in the NHS or for a distributor in another market selling a wide portfolio of products.
· Experience within Field Sales
· A broad understanding of today’s NHS structure and can show sales success within that environment
· Ability to identify and capitalise on business opportunities
· Self-motivated and driven to succeed within a competitive environment
· Will be able to communicate clearly and effectively both orally and in writing
· Professional approach with both internal and external customers
· Ability to influence customers decision making process
· Will continually develop awareness of market and environmental changes, and gather business potential.
· Has the ability to work on own and be part of a team
· Passion to achieve
· Proven high sales performance
· Experience with B2B relationships
· Company Car, Laptop, Phone
· Generous Bonus
· 25 days holiday +Bank Holidays