An excellent opportunity has arisen to join a growing and reputable business based in the heart of Sittingbourne.
Reporting to the Managing Director and as member of the SMT, this role is responsible for managing all HR related matters for all staff. You should be able to work autonomously, acting as the one of the lead custodian for the Company's values, promoting the business as an Employer of Choice in the local market and to ensure that all regulatory compliance is achieved as appropriate.
Managing all aspects of HR to include:
· Managing entire recruitment process to ensure professional approach
· Coordinating and advising on the in house appraisal scheme
· Liaising with Finance Manager on all HR related aspects of Company stakeholder
pension scheme to ensure compliance to necessary regulations
· Advising Managing Director and senior colleagues on all aspects of employment law
· Heading up all disciplinary and grievance cases to ensure full legal compliance and to maintain appropriate consistency
· Managing staff attendance policies and procedures;
· To maintain information and reporting on areas such as headcount, probation and attendance;
· Writing and maintaining Employee Handbook, policies and procedures, etc.
· Booking and monitoring all aspects of staff training
· Chair monthly HR management meeting;
· Present to shareholder meetings twice a year
· Maintain 'Investors In People' accreditation.
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications
· MCIPD Qualified desired
· Minimum 5yrs HR management experience, ideally from within a manufacturing background
· Solid understanding of employment law
· Must be able to work on own initiative
· Strong commercial focus
· Ability to demonstrate a high level of accuracy and attention to detail when under pressure
· Strong IT skills
· A full UK driving licence is essential