PROJECT SUPPORT ADMINISTRATOR
Full-Time Temporary (12 months)
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join a reputable business based in Ramsgate, Kent.
Our Client is looking for a strong and detailed individual with excellent diary management experience.
Working alongside the project manager on a brand new upcoming project. This is a fixed term role for 12 months. January start!
· Preparation, support of review, revision and issue of documents
· Organising and diarising project meetings and travel to and from multiple locations
· Take notes/minutes at meetings when required
· Raising purchase orders
· Maintaining detailed action logs and coordinating activities of external providers
· Cover reception and other admin staff during periods of absence/annual leave
· Specific document management
· Diary Management
· Project administration support
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages – Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
· Ability to prioritise tasks and work under pressure
· Minute taking experience
· Confident in dealing with internal and external stakeholders
· Must have good written communication skills
Working hours Monday to Friday 9 – 5pm (flexible hours could be considered)
Benefits included in salary.
Must be available to start in January.