Our client based in Sevenoaks are recruiting an experienced accountant who is able to work with their clients to provide the accounting support they need.
· Bookkeeping using Xero
· Preparation of statutory accounts using IRIS
· Familiarity with Microsoft Office
· Preparation of VAT returns
· Providing support on payroll and other compliance issues including company secretarial when needed
· Working with the Tax team and providing support where appropriate
The individual will manage junior staff and work under the supervision of the Partners and Senior Accounts Manager.
You will be an experienced part-qualified or newly qualified accountant (ACA or ACCA) used to being in a professional environment and working with clients in a sociable, efficient and tight-knit team.
You will need to have the ability to learn to analyse client situations to identify issues and opportunities and apply you experience to help provide solutions to our clients. You should also have good communication skills, be systematic, diplomatic and focused, and be a good team player.
The successful candidate will have strong technical skills and experience of UK GAAP FRS102 reporting
Company is centrally located within easy walk of the Station and so are accessible by train or by car.